Tuesday, October 19, 2010

eBooks: World Literature on your Fingertips

Kindel Ad on YouTube
Who would have thought that I can still participate in this revolution.
Access to world literature and selected books in electronic form.
Although digital books never reach the aesthetic and tactile quality of my printed books of the Cranach Press, the quality of digital copies is sufficient to read while traveling or for research purposes.
Mainly I download my ebooks free from “Project Gutenberg "or "The Internet Archive". Sometimes I by the book at Amazon. PDF texts I can read with my Kindle too.
Recently libraries such as the Central Library Zurich offer electronic books for downloading. You can download the files in PDF or Kindle format. So far I downloaded the book in PDF format and I made afterwards a paper copy. Today I can just drop the data on my Kindle.
Check it out.
Harry Count Kessler

---
Recommended books & movies. By free clicking on the Googel ads (blue box) and the book covers of the recommended books and movies from AMAZON store, you support culture!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment