Thursday, October 21, 2010

Obama's Wars: The anatomy of U.S. military power

The strategy expert Prof. Dr. Albert A. Stahel of the Institute of Political Science at the University of Zurich made me aware of the book “Obama's Wars” by Bob Woodward.
As former head of the German cultural propaganda in Switzerland during World War I, my interest in military affairs still remains.

In his latest book the Watergate journalist Bob Woodward gives a very interesting inside view of the military power of USA. As a text example, I can recommend to read a free chapter on Kindle.
Although the United States as a world power is sometimes disturbing, I'm not naive enough to believe that the U.S. is the most reliable partner for Europe.
Best
HGK
---
Recommended books & movies. By free clicking on the Googel ads (blue box) and the book covers of the recommended books and movies from AMAZON store, you support culture!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment